1. Keep in touch. Communication is very essential in a relationship, lalo na kung long distance. A good relationship starts with good communication. Remember that when the communication fades, everything else will follow. So stay connected.
2. Tell them everyday that you love them. Minsan, dahil sa malayo kayo sa isa’t isa, nagagawa niyang question-in ang pagmamahal mo sa kanya. Kaya it’s necessary kung lagi mong ipapaalala sa kanya kung gaano mo siya kamahal.
3. Show that you care. You can just tell that you love your partner but you have to show and express it through care. Text and make a phone call just to say, “Mag-ingat ka ha. Mahal na mahal kita.” o kaya naman, “Kumain ka na ba? Ayokong nagugutom ka.” Sweet words can make him/her smile and feel that he/she is special and you really care.
4. Be honest. Sabi nga ni Honesto, “Liars go to hell.” Kapag tinanong ka niya, sabihin mo yung totoo. Hindi yung huli ka na nga, todo deny ka pa. Yes, the truth hurts but lies are worse. Tell the truth because the truth shall set you free.
5. Don’t cheat. Cheating is one of the main reasons why relationships don’t last. Huwag mong i-take yung advantage ng pagiging malayo mo sa kanya. Be faithful. Wag mong lokohin ang taong nagtitiwala at nagmamahal sa’yo kasi ang pagsisisi ay palaging nasa huli. Always remember that a relationship is for two people but somehow, others don’t know how to count.
Take care of her while she’s yours. Love her like how she deserved. Treat her the right way. Don’t simply take advantage of her just because you know she can’t leave you. People get tired with the same shit. No matter how much she loves you but when she’s not happy anymore, she’ll leave.